Thursday, January 31, 2008

I spy with my little eye...


Oh what do my eyes spy at my front door...

something exciting and worth waiting for.

Goodies and yummies all wrapped up in a box...





from my dear friend Rachel curlylocks!



I never have been very creative, or least I don't think so. But, I've decided that I need to be expressive and start somewhere, so she sent me so wonderful goodies. She is an accomplished and published artist/creator, so she sent me some leftovers that I can start playing with. It was very generous of her and I truly love my dear friend(not just because she sent me stuff), but she is a dear friend from the "good ol' days".
Hopefully I can tear my self away from work stuff to be able to have fun and create something.


5 comments:

RachelDenbow said...

Girl, I can't wait to see what you've been making! When I live in your town, we'll have a 'make something' night.

JB said...

you're a poet too? ;)

JB said...

ps on my way to the PO right now! i wanted to add something special in there, but i didn't make it yet, so i will send that separately. mmmkay?

JB said...

actually, i have to take a shower first, THEN to the PO! :)

Unknown said...

very fun papers... i LOVE to create.

thanks so much for your comment on my blog! And... CONGRATS to you!! Looks like we may be in ET at the same time!! (We'll be there 2 weeks, so we'll be getting ready to leave as you get there!)