Friday, July 6, 2007

seeing double....


Fourth of July fun was had by all, the kids ran and played on the home made slip and slide(so hillbilly) and then did they watch the fireworks???.....no! they were too involved with the puppies. We all had loads of fun throughout the holiday!

sometimes we had to resort to caging them :)
anabell....get in the kennel! Look she's a good girl, she needs a treat!




the world could have been exploding with fireworks, but they didn't care they just loved the puppies.


Fireworks in the background, but she's lookin' for the puppies!

Giddy up Vinny!!




Not everyone can be happy all the time

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

Ha! These are great pics. But who are they?

I want to send you a YouTube video link to Sebastian's birthday. I think you may still have the same e-mail (which I won't post here) but wasn't sure. Can you e-mail me and I'll send it to you?

Thanks for the birthday wishes for S.
Love you guys,
R