Tuesday, June 5, 2007

KC "family" time


This last weekend Adam and I went to KC to visit the Moores. It was fun to see the kid bond so quickly with Adam, we were afraid that he would forget, but within five minutes of being there they were buds. It was a relaxing time spent with friends, that are "family" close. We had kid free Friday and spent it eating, shopping and recliner browsing. Saturday we went to the spraygrounds and watched as the kid ran around( I of course joined in, it's no fun to play by yourself). Take a glimpse of the time we had.....
All around boy!!!
fun at the spraygrounds

does he have to pee or was he cold???

stopped to listen

Truck buddies already


Wow! That's some fancy driving! Buds! Where else do you put your finger when posing for pictures? The Moores

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

Can you tell I just found your blog? I'm adding you to my sidebar. This little boy is so big. I remember the day I talked to you and he had just been born.